Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best NBA TRADE EVER?

I should be the GM of the Century for this!



http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/tr...



Best NBA TRADE EVER?nba players





lol, somebody's a sonics fan :)



Best NBA TRADE EVER?nba draft prospects ,nba teams



never gonna happen Report It


This Trade Failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Report It


The Sonics couldn't trade Mickael Gelabale, Muhammed Sense, Robert Swift and Johna Petro for a bag of popcorn.



I don't know what you're smoking....but it must be good.



In other words, this kid need to see a psychiatrist. Report It


goddamn you're cool Report It


I don't think Kobe would get along with the other players, but if you could pull it off (and it's more likely the world is going to end before I finish typing this) then yes whoever did it would be the best GM in basketball period...
never will happen
YOURE CRAZY! WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN??!
I can't believe I took the time out of my life to read that garbage *** trade. Be serious Jeeesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat