Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need help NBA fantasy trade: Give up my Tim Duncan for Steve Nash?

We are a 10 man team league @ http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.co...



My current roster:



Mo Williams - PG



Michael Redd - SG, SF



Paul Pierce - SG, SF



Lamar Odom - SF, PF



Tim Duncan - PF, C



Ricky Davis - SG, SF



Yao Ming - C



Andre Miller - PG



Richard Jefferson 鈥?SF



Boris Diaw 鈥?PF, C



Mike Conley Jr. 鈥?PG, SG



Shane Battier 鈥?SF



Drew Gooden 鈥?PF



Cuttino Mobley - SG



I am going to trade Odom for Ben Wallace because a friend of mine wanted Odom and I decided to lock him in because I knew Wallace would still be there at my friend's pick.



My question is should i accept another team offered up Nash for Duncan which on stat wise is a good trade for me but on my grand scheme of things I would lose my potential lock on Reb %26amp; Block but I may gain a potential contender for Ast %26amp; 3PTM.



Another thing to consider is that I offered up Mobley %26amp; Diaw for Al Thornton which is up in the air at best but I am going to pick up Walker (FA) due to the man short.



Need help NBA fantasy trade: Give up my Tim Duncan for Steve Nash?nba rules





No, keep duncan. You need to have another decent big man besides Ming and Wallace. Your guards are already good enough. Plus, you could probably get a lot more for Duncan if you did trade him. I traded Duncan and Parker and got Nash, Antoine Jamison, Brandon Roy, and Tracy MacGrady.



Need help NBA fantasy trade: Give up my Tim Duncan for Steve Nash?nba live ,nba teams



keep Duncan I had him last year on my fantasy team and he was really good he is better than Nash by a long shot.
You don't need Steve Nash for the assists and 3PTers because you have plenty of players good in those stats. You are lacking in blocks with only TD and Yao. So hang on to TD for his blocks, rebounds and points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat