Thursday, December 3, 2009

NBA Trade????? My Dream Come True!?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/tr...



lol... this could never happen... but its my dream!



wouldnt this be amazing?



NBA Trade????? My Dream Come True!?tv on pc





that trade won't happen but imagine that team. It would kick some serious tail. It would probably win close to 70 games and easily take the finals for 5 years. A dynasty but then the bubble pops



NBA Trade????? My Dream Come True!?golf ,nba teams



what a stupid deal. the trade machine almost always says "yes" to make idiots happy. hughes and newble for garnett? you are on crack. the golden state portion looks logical because ilgauskas is pretty good Report It


i know. this a stupid post
dum trade
YOU MUST B A CAVS FAN, unless the cavs are willing to give up Lebron then u can kiss this trade goodbye!
Your dream come true? Too bad it's a stupid trade. What team would accept a trade or even look at that offer? That only benefits the Cavs. Too funny.
keep dreaming
That doesn't even come close to benefiting the Wolves or Warriors.
How about that Josh Howard slam early in the game tonite?! That deal would never happen...but I'm starting to wonder if anything is going to be done by the Cavs. Going into the season with the bench they had last year isn't going to get them to the Finals.
the warriors would be the worst team again. i mean donyell marshall is horrible, big z is big duhhhhh, and david wesly is short.
you got's to be kidding me. i dont even think playstation would except that.
its alright
I love it this is my favorite trade and dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat